Ages: 5+ (Students 7 and under may require additional consultation with the directors to determine lesson readiness).
Requirements: music books, piano or weighted keyboard
Styles: Classical, Jazz, Rock, Funk, Blues, Latin, Pop
Lesson Length: 30, 45, 60, 90 min.
Schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Sun
Performances: Student recitals twice a year, many other performance opportunities available.
Programs of Study: ABRSM, Competitions
- Dr. Enriqueta Somarriba – classical
- Dr. Sung Tae Park – classical
- Mr. Stamatis Vlachodimitris
- Dr. Christine Chen – classical
- Mr. Aaron Weiman – jazz and classical
- Mr. Roger Noguerol – latin and contemporary
Registration is open year-round.