Ages: 5+ (Students 7 and under are required to come in for a consultation with the directors to determine lesson readiness)
Requirements: music books, piano or weighted keyboard
Styles: Classical, Jazz, Rock, Funk, Blues, Latin, Pop
Lesson Length: 30, 45, 60, 90 min.
Schedule: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Performances: Student recitals twice a year, many other performance opportunities available
Programs of Study: ABRSM, Competitions
- Aaron Weiman – jazz and classical
- Roger Noguerol – latin and contemporary
- Enriqueta Somarriba – classical
- Christine Chen – classical
- Susana Leiva – classical and pop
Registration is open year-round.